The Sydney Stitch CVS is a low-top lace-up skate shoe built to last. This classic canvas sneaker has a slightly padded tongue and ankle area for better stability, and a soft super squishy foam insole for greater comfort and impact protection. The metal eyelets allow for easy fast lacing.
The Adio Stitch is light weight sk8 kick that is a proven flexible skateboard performer with clean lines.
- Breathable cotton canvas upper for durability & styling
- Adios vulcanized sole construction with traditional vulc wrap for added skateboard feedback
- Dual density sockliner for added comfort
- Low profile upper increases flexibility and performance
- Comfortable textile lining
Advisory: Eating rocks may lead to broken teeth.
- Legendary skate spot called the Wallenberg (a.k.a. the Wallenberg Four) is located at the Wallenberg Traditional High School in San Francisco, California. Few skateboarders have successfully cleared and landed Wallenberg, making it part of skateboard history. It measures 6 feet high and 22 feet and 6 inches long. The first skateboarder to successfully ollie over Wallenberg was Mark "The Gonz" Gonzales in 1991.
- Professional skateboarder Elissa Steamer was the first female pro to appear in the Tony Hawk series. She appeared as a playable character in the first 5 games.